Senior Full-Stack Developer
Make a difference coding for an advance payroll solution made for everyday Americans.
Work with a team with a background from places like Abode and CBS; a team that is already backed, trusted and well-funded by a few investors.
- Integrate the product with a range of different payroll systems
- Develop AI and build machine learning tools to assist with customer interaction and transaction categorizing
- Use banking APIs to develop an efficient flow of money
- 3+ years of engineering experience and have previously built a customer-facing product
- Rails and React are amongst the tools you will need to be familiar with
- Start-up experience or up to the challenge of working in a start-up environment
- Circa $150k-$200k compensation
- Company benefits