Do you want to assist in driving the adoption for this unique Cybersecurity development tool?
The product helps developer teams spot and fix security flaws throughout the development process.
- Act as a tech expert for the clients – coaching and training to ensure the best use of the product
- Be responsible for all technical aspects of the customer journey, from pre-sales to post-sales and implementation
- Report back feedback and customer needs in order to inform future product decisions
- Must have 3+ years’ experience as a sales engineer or similar customer-facing technical role.
- Experience working with Docker, GraphQL, JSON, HTML, RestAPI, OAuth/OIDC, YAML
- Ideally experienced within a start-up environment
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits