Looking to make advances in the video game industry?
Our client is looking for a Backend Engineer to join the team of the team of this FPS training game.
Their product is the most popular of it’s kind, being used by pros and streamers!
- Build and maintain the data-based aspects of the product
- Will build web-based backend systems using Node
- Work with the rest of the team to build efficient systems and objectives to improve the user experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Backend Development using Node.JS
- Ideally have worked with Unreal Engine
- Working knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Confluence, Jira amongst others.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
- $140k base
- Company Benefits