Technical Implementation Manager
Want to help build the next big thing in the pay-tech space?
Our client is a start-up looking for an Implementation Manager, with leadership experience, to join their team.
Their product saves clients and consumers time and money, they are gaining huge traction, particularly in the travel industry with a number of high-profile hotel chains.
- Lead the implementation team and onboard new clients.
- Hire and train new members of your team.
- Take ownership of the technical project management.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams, to ensure smooth progression of complex projects.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a professional software engineer.
- Implemented complex software solutions in a remote environment.
- Experience of hiring, mentoring, developing and coaching people around you.
- A natural problem-solver and great with clients.
- Salary up to $150,000
- Company benefits and all the perks of working for a startup
- Remote working
- Equity options