Senior Sales Engineer | Anti-Fraud
- You'll be first person on the ground with a remit to build an SE team around you.
- $3m in funding to purely fuel growth in Western Europe.
- Looking to double from 70 to 150 in the next year.
- Planning on raising a Series A round of between $10m – $12m to further fuel growth next quarter.
- Currently around $15m ARR and plan to get to $45m in 3 years.
- Create a deep understanding of their ML/AI driven anti-fraud platform.
- You can improve sales engineering processes and lay the right foundations.
- Great chance to come, lay the foundations and lead an SE team in the mid-term!
- Work closely with sales executives to deliver new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with product management, professional services and senior management.
- Deliver world-class product demonstrations and presentations.
- Are you a presales engineer?
- Do you have experience growing teams?
- Experience in anti-fraud, biometrics, risk/compliance, threat detection is essential
- Must have strong experience working in the financial services/banking/payments markets
- Any knowledge of a start-up environment is beneficial.
- Confident giving demonstrations to C-level business leaders.
- Experienced in delivering RFP, RFI, RFQ requests.
- Happy to travel across the US.
- £100k- £150k base, negotiable
- Plus regular bonuses and OTE
- Equity and other benefits
- If you’ve got anti-fraud and deep financial services/banking presales experience and you’re looking for a new challenge; apply today!