Backend Python Developer
Looking for your next challenge as a Python Engineer? Want to work with a product that is expected to become ubiquitous in companies’ data stacks?
Code for this company’s data solution aimed at tech teams from companies like Patreon and Thumbtack.
- Write code to support the product and build new features
- Build APIs and system architecture
- Focus on backend and on analytical databases
- At least 7 years’ experience in a relevant position
- Strong Python and SQL experience
- Tech stack includes Python, SqlAlchemy, Neo4j, Flask, Celery, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Ideally has experience working within a dynamic start-up environment
- Circa $160k-$180k base + equity
- Company benefits