What they do
- Interact provide world a class internal comms platform – an intranet solution trusted by major brands such as Gartner, the NBA, Levis, Sony Playstation, Dominos and Zillow.
- Their mission is to inform and connect every organization’s greatest asset: its people. They transform how a business communicates to engage employees and creating a more productive workplace.
- Interact are headquartered in Manchester (UK) and have offices in New York, Boston and Tulsa (US).
- They are self-funded. Interact has grown organically since inception through the reinvestment of profits into the business. Since their earliest days this has been incredibly important in providing freedom to shape the company and business practices.
- Interact owns its intellectual property. They built and created Interact (the product) from the ground up.
- They are not a reseller that white labels and implements other companies’ products. Interact is more than an intranet company. They started as a small web development company creating websites and custom applications. By fortune they ended up creating intranet software that the market loved. They’re an intranet company. A software company. A cloud company.
- To deliver on their mission, they live by 4 core values:
- We put people first
- We enjoy working differently
- We fix things
- We take pride in everything.
About the role
- Pursue leads and scope opportunities with potential customers
- Build pipeline with proactive outbound & qualified inbound meetings set for you
- Deliver pro-active new business sales
- Conduct demos both online and occasionally on-site with potential customers
- Deep level product and industry knowledge is imperative
- Evangelize the Interact product
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications
- Forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Negotiate contracts and facilitate a smooth transition from prospect to paying customer; work closely with Customer Success and Support teams
- Previous experience demonstrating software as part of the sales process
- Business to Business sales experience is essential with software/technical sales experience an advantage
- A hunter – the full-cycle sale excites you, from prospecting leads to closing sales
- Curious, highly organised and accountable for your sales activity and quota attainment
- Demonstrable track record of overachieving quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training would be an advantage
- Strong employer references
- A dynamic, flexible working attitude. At our fast-paced and exciting company you need to be adaptable