Location: NY or LA
(LA is currently fully remote / preferable that you are near Manhattan beach)
What they do
- As the chosen partner for 100+ global brands and retailers across Europe, USA and Asia, with millions of packages delivered around the world, Global-e is the world’s most trusted provider of seamless, risk-free cross-border e-commerce solutions.
- They enable merchants to dramatically increase their international sales by deeply localising the customer experience.
- Global-e makes selling globally simple and effective reaching over 1 billion shoppers in more than 200 destinations worldwide.
- Thorough a unique, best in class, technology-based solution, coupled with unrivalled knowledge of best practice strategies and insights, they remove all barriers in converting international visitors and boost global sales.
- Their solution supports 95+ local currencies, 50+ different payment methods, localised multi-lingual checkout, multiple shipping options at unbeatable rates, convenient domestic returns from 30 worldwide destinations and local duty and tax calculation and prepayment option for a guaranteed landed cost.
- They also completely remove fraud and currency fluctuation risks for a simplified, risk free retailer experience.
- With Global-e’s comprehensive, end-to-end solution, merchants drive their bottom line for both a great international shopping experience and a seamless merchant experience.
Hugo Boss | Forever 21 | Etam | Montblanc | Marc Jacobs | Versace | Iconic
About the role
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Global-e’s cross-border solution to our prospect customers.
- Help prospect customers understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform, explaining technical features and problem solving any potential roadblocks.
- Become a Product expert who is 100% up to date with features and product roadmaps, by actively participating in internal technical discussions, contributing “field-level” feedback from clients and prospects.
- Act as the Project’s and R&D’s teams mediator by thoroughly documenting feedbacks, inputs and requests that are raised during client meetings.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Travel to sales meetings and technological workshops at customer sites; attend professional conferences etc. as required.
- Have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments.
- Deliver solution design and integration strategy to fit brands’ platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution; including defined “best practice” on frontend, order management and logistics requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
- BA/BS/Master degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in integrating/architecting software or infrastructure for distributed web systems.
- Good understanding of systems integration concepts and RESTful services.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with multiple technological environments (including emerging technologies), methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales or solutions engineer in a customer facing role preferred
- Experience with eCommerce platforms integration is a strong plus
- Open-minded with a life-time willingness to learn.