Location: NYC or London
What they do
- As the chosen partner for 100+ global brands and retailers across Europe, USA and Asia, with millions of packages delivered around the world, Global-e is the world’s most trusted provider of seamless, risk-free cross-border e-commerce solutions.
- They enable merchants to dramatically increase their international sales by deeply localising the customer experience.
- Global-e makes selling globally simple and effective reaching over 1 billion shoppers in more than 200 destinations worldwide.
- Thorough a unique, best in class, technology-based solution, coupled with unrivalled knowledge of best practice strategies and insights, they remove all barriers in converting international visitors and boost global sales.
- Their solution supports 95+ local currencies, 50+ different payment methods, localised multi-lingual checkout, multiple shipping options at unbeatable rates, convenient domestic returns from 30 worldwide destinations and local duty and tax calculation and prepayment option for a guaranteed landed cost.
- They also completely remove fraud and currency fluctuation risks for a simplified, risk free retailer experience.
- With Global-e’s comprehensive, end-to-end solution, merchants drive their bottom line for both a great international shopping experience and a seamless merchant experience.
Hugo Boss | Forever 21 | Etam | Montblanc | Marc Jacobs | Versace | Iconic
About the role
- Manage Global-e’s overall partner strategy and planning globally.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage strategic relationships with new and existing partners to support business goals.
- Execute partner sales strategies specific to each geographic region.
- Drive growth by identifying partnership opportunities and creating indirect sales channels through joint business planning and ongoing partner enablement.
- Negotiate and close contracts and growth plans with current and prospective partners.
- Work closely with our direct sales and marketing teams on creating, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts and key metrics for each partner account.
- Support revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals across all our partners.
- 6+ years of experience in Partnerships and Sales, Account Management or Business Development.
- Prior experience in leading a Partnership Manager/Channels team.
- Hands-on experience recruiting, enabling, and leading channel networks and partners from the ground up.
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased inbound lead generation.
- Background in the e-commerce ecosystem is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience working with Shopify is a major plus.
- Experience in partnering with big enterprises like Facebook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience working independently in a high-volume dynamic environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.