Location: US Wide
Comp: $120k – $160k salary and 0.1% – 0.25% equity
What they do
- Gilded is building the first generation of ERP software for the web3 economy.
- They help their customers overcome daunting manual processes, scale faster, and gain clear visibility into business performance.
- They’re backed by top tier VCs, notable angel investors, and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
- Just like the internet digitized every form of information, blockchain is tokenizing every form of ownership and value. Gilded’s mission is to onboard the next million businesses to blockchain and empower them to succeed in this new reality.
- Gilded was founded in 2018 with a clear goal: improve blockchain UX for businesses.
Why Work With Gilded?
- It’s clear that Gilded are building something people want, and their traction shows it. Nearly 100 blockchain companies like CoinMarketCap, CryptoCompare, Gitcoin, and Nifty’s rely on Gilded to keep their businesses running. They help them scale faster by automating back office operations like accepting payments, paying team members, and generating financial reports.
- The time is now. The adoption of blockchain, crypto, web3, and NFTs is exploding. Gilded is a market leader with a mission to onboard the next million businesses to crypto.
- It’s early. Your work will be pivotal in forming and growing the team, company and an entire industry from the ground up.
About the role
- Lead a team of 3-4 developers to create accounting-grade data for crypto transactions
- Develop technical expertise in blockchain and accounting
- Partner with Product, Sales, and peer engineering teams to execute for long term success
- Develop a rigorous quality assurance framework to meet demanding availability and data accuracy standards
- Share best practices through technical blog posts, meet-ups, and conferences
- Implement two-way sync between Gilded and popular financial tools like QuickBooks and Xero
- Use data provider APIs to retrieve, transform, and sync blockchain transactions
- Create a testing framework to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and availability of data
- Integrate with crypto exchanges and DeFi protocols
- 5+ years of experience developing financial or other data-intensive software
- Experience working with Typescript, NodeJS, and/or Python
- Experience with professional software team collaboration using Git and GitHub
- Experience developing third party integrations using REST APIs and OAuth authentication
- Strong knowledge of security best practices including public key encryption, defense-in-depth, two-factor authentication, and more
- Excitement about the potential of blockchain and motivation to continuously learn and develop using new blockchain technology
- Familiarity with blockchain technology including trading, mining, node management, and smart contract development
- Familiarity with accounting and/or payment processing workflows
- Experience with Google Cloud including BigQuery and Firebase