Location: East Coast
What they do
- Flashpoint is the globally trusted leader in risk intelligence for organizations that demand the fastest, most comprehensive coverage of threatening activity on the internet.
- From bolstering cyber and physical security, to detecting fraud and insider threats, Flashpoint partners with customers across the private and public sectors to help them rapidly identify threats and mitigate their most critical security risks.
- Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Partners, Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments.
- They build products to hunt for illicit actors and solve the challenges our customers face in defending their organizations from threat and risk.
- The role offers a unique opportunity to proactively notify customers with what they need to know about in our vast collection of Deep & Dark Web, Encrypted Chat, Stolen Credit Card, Stolen Email Credential and Illicit Marketplace data.
About the role
- Actively pursue a strategic, balanced approach to net new business and existing client expansion
- Meet (and ideally exceed) quota established for quarterly and annual goals
- Collaborate with the inside sales, marketing, channels, customer success, and the solution architect teams to accomplish deliverables and expand the business
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and craft the appropriate Flashpoint solution for their needs
- Keep up to date on industry trends and provide competitive analysis to optimize strategies for growth
- Ensure to capture and utilize critical data using Salesforce and other CRM tools
- 3-5 years of experience selling B2B Security Solutions or Threat Intel products and services
- Proven ability to generate pipelines and close business
- Ability to develop strong, long term relationships by following appropriate sales methodology and using a hands-on, customer centric approach
- Experience in Full life cycle solution-selling, preferably with SaaS Security or data security products
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels across functions
- High energy, enthusiastic and effective communicator to all audiences
- Knowledge of information security and risk intelligence concepts, with a continued willingness to learn and grow
- Possess a self-starter attitude and strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically distributed team
- Experience with Salesforce and additional relevant tools preferred
- Must be willing to travel 20-25% of the time