What they do
- EX.CO is a Disney-backed content experience platform. They offer a full video stack to publishers—from content generation to ad serving and monetization—all through a single sign-on.
- For more than a decade, EX.CO has been helping publishers and brands engage their audiences with the most relevant digital experiences that drive measurable results.
- If you’ve taken a poll, trivia, survey or engaged with any dynamic video content in the past 10 years, chances are you’ve already experienced ExCo’s industry-leading technology.
- What you likely haven’t seen is the unparalleled wealth of unique audience insights they can then provide their partners on the backend.
- With a growing roster of premium, global clients (think CBS,Netflix, Ziff Davis,ESPN, HuffPost, VICE) and backing from great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, they’re primed to expand their team with more exceptional talent.
Visa | Netflix | Warner Bros. | The Telegraph | Sky News | McDonalds
About the role
- Help to drive awareness and build the EX.CO publisher business in the UK
- Effectively communicate our unique value proposition through outcome-oriented proposals that meet publishers objectives and solve their challenges.
- Provide marketplace feedback to our team in real-time to inform product and business strategy.
- Develop, manage and maintain publisher relationships at all personnel levels with an intelligent approach and understanding of what drives partnerships.
- Oversee all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing by engaging and exciting key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations, Publisher Development) internally to ensure the success and growth of partnerships.
- Accurately report sales activity and expertly manage forecasting pipeline.
- Attend industry events and represent EX.CO with the highest level of integrity.
- Be an advocate of our platform and the media ecosystem we are creating.
- You have 3+ years of in-territory ownership and revenue-carrying sales roles in the digital media, programmatic, and/or data space.
- You’re experienced in selling or managing technology solutions to publishers and or trading desk customers.
- You are savvy in the evolving programmatic landscape including the publisher, trading desk, DSP and SSP supply path.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are eager to become an expert at EX.CO, evangelising our value to your clients.
- You demonstrate extraordinary communication skills, attention to detail, mastery of numbers.
- Your colleagues, managers, and clients come to you for your perspective and your honesty.