Location: US-wide (priority locations are Boston, NYC, LA/Orange County, Chicago)
What they do
- eSentire® is the global leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), keeping organizations safe from cyber attacks that technology alone cannot prevent.
- Their 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events.
- eSentire want to cut through the hype and overblown claims surrounding AI and ML to help their customers successfully tackle their biggest challenges utilizing human expertise at machine scale.
- eSentire value each person’s unique contribution, so if you love to solve difficult problems–together–eSentire is the place for you.
- eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response.
About the role
- Partner with assigned Sales Account Executive(s) to achieve quarterly net-new sales booking targets
- Provide consultation to clients and prospects to understand their cybersecurity needs
- Understand eSentire’s service offerings to be able to communicate their value proposition and integration points within a customer’s cybersecurity architecture
- Deliver presentations, whiteboards, demos, workshops, and other engagements tailored to the specific needs of the prospect
- Design, scope and propose the appropriate solution(s) based on the customer’s needs
- Understand the cybersecurity technology and vendor landscape
- Educate customers on the cybersecurity technology and vendor landscape, including how eSentire’s services differentiate from our competitors
- Tailor messaging to the prospective customer’s level of competency and experience – generalize the message to unsophisticated buyers, but be capable of deep-diving into technology for more advanced buyers
- Travel within the assigned sales territory to support direct sales efforts – up to 50% (pursuant to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Travel nationally to support conferences, industry events, partner events, company and team gatherings – up to 5% (pursuant to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Cybersecurity experience, either at a vendor (MDR/MSSP/similar) or security operations/security architecture on an internal security team
- Experience and understanding of one of more of following cybersecurity technologies: MDR, NDR, EDR, EPP, SIEM, Cloud Security, Network Security, Threat Intelligence, Managed Security Services, Security Operations, Digital Forensics & Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security Policies & Procedures
- Experience and understanding of general IT infrastructure & architecture (networking, LAN/WAN, systems, cloud)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge, consultative skills, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills