Location: US remote
Comp: $250k-$300k OTE
What they do
Diffbot is a world-class group of AI engineers building a universal database of structured information, to provide knowledge as a service to all intelligent applications.
Whether you are building an app that uses web content, an enterprise business application, or a smart robotic assistant, they’ve got you covered.
Thousands of leading companies rely on Diffbot data for their enterprise and consumer applications.
- As one of only three US companies that crawl the entire web – with Google and Microsoft – they’re in unique company.
- But rather than return a list of links that a reader must review, Diffbot use autonomous AI and built the world’s largest and most accurate Knowledge Graph – a set of >1 Trillion data entities such as Organizations, Articles, People, Skills, Events and Products – that users can download directly in structured format.
DuckDuckGo | eBay | Adobe | Salesforce | Intel | Microsoft
About the role
- Scout and build relationships throughout large enterprises
- Inspire and educate customers about the structured data opportunity
- Fund the business by hitting and exceeding financial targets
- Learn, collaborate, share best practices and make the team better
- Close with intensity, conviction and integrity
- Demonstrated interest, skills, knowledge, and experience in commercial excellence through 3+ years (or an entire career) in an AE role, especially with enterprise level companies
- Ability to build consensus among diverse buying groups of 8+ individuals in technical and business roles. We’ll drill deeply into this capability
- Proven continuous learning mindset through a track record of cultivating new skills and knowledge. What were recent skills or development goals you set and achieved?
- Passion and curiosity in how AI, machine learning, and big data will revolutionize all industries. Have an opinion about these markets.
- Be able to lead and conduct complex/technical demos of your products and/or services, especially in the big data, API, SaaS, and all related fields
- References from colleagues, customers and mentors who can speak to your reputation and impact on your business community