Location: US Wide
What they do
- data.world is the enterprise data catalog for the modern data stack.
- Their cloud-native SaaS platform leverages the power of the knowledge graph to make data discovery, governance, and analysis easy, turning data workers into knowledge superheroes.
- Their mission is to create the most meaningful, collaborative, and abundant data resource in the world.
- $80M in VC backing and set to double in size this year
- C-Suite have an impressive list of successful exits between them
- Winners of Best Place to Work 6 years running
- Current reps on the team smashing quotas!
About the role
- Bringing in net new enterprise logos
- Working closing alongside SDR and Marketing support to close leads
- Managing complex 3-6 month sales cycles
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to identify gaps in the market
- 5 years’ SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling into the MidMarket or Enterprise
- Excels at closing long sales cycles including multiple stakeholders
- Experience selling Data Platforms