Location: UK wide
What they do
- Their Mission: Maximize Cyber Resilience by Boosting Human Performance
- They believe that organizations that build top-performing cybersecurity teams will be the ones that will keep attackers out.
- They have created the world’s leading SOC readiness platform that helps security leaders achieve it.
- Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally
- Cyberbit Range tech solution deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in the latest and trending industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
- One Platform covering the entire Cyber Skilling Spectrum – Training, Hiring & Onboarding, L&D and Quantifiable assessments – security teams will now be fully prepared for security attacks whilst continuously developing skills
- Last round of funding – $70m in 2020 – looking to secure further funding within the next 12 months.
About the role
- Sales Director role who takes the lead in the prospecting and sales activities to build client growth
- Develop effective sales strategies to capitalize on targeted markets to optimizes revenue growth and exceeding sales quota
- Work closely with internal business partners on sales related activities (marketing, BDR, field sales executives, etc.)
- Support on sales projects as assigned (partnership plans, market mapping, etc.)
- Work autonomously to build strong relations with prospects and drive them to closure and a partnership
- SaaS sales experience – selling complex security solutions (endpoint, web-security, SIEM, networking etc.)
- Ability and experience selling into BFSI (banking, financial services, and insurance) – large enterprises
- Experience with navigating around enterprise hierarchies and build fruitful relationships with key decision makes
- Ability to work autonomously with gravitas to drive action and successful closes
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial mindset – experience of working with a start-up or an unknown brand preferrable
- Work collaboratively with other business functions (marketing, tech trainers)