Location: US Wide
What they do
- Founded in 2005 by a team of storage and data protection experts, Continuity (www.ContinuitySoftware.com) is focused on a single mission – providing enterprise security and IT leaders with the cyber resilience solution they need to guarantee critical data is continuously secure.
- With the rise in cybersecurity threats, Continuity is the only solution provider that helps enterprises protect their data, by securing their storage systems – both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Continuity’s StorageGuard complements existing data-protection solutions, by adding a layer of security that prevents attackers from penetrating enterprise storage systems and reaching the huge volume of data stored there.
- Continuity is proud to serve leading organizations worldwide, include 6 of the top 10 US banks.
- Series A ($9.5M Funding)
- 60 – 70 employees currently, and planning to grow extensively in the next year.
- They have a very strong SDR team generating leads and also a solid marketing department so the ‘scene is set’ so-to-speak.
- These senior sales roles have opened up due to the rapid growth of pipeline from the existing reps. Due to the huge increase in volume and sophistication of ransomware attacks their customers are crying out for a solution.
About the role
- Focus on a select list of large prospective customers, especially in the US financial sector
- Initiate, progress, and close new business at assigned key accounts
- Focus on winning new customers
- Strong ‘direct sales’ focus, with excellent co-sell opportunities via leading channels
- Track record of successfully selling high-end security software solutions to Top 10 banks or other very large financials
- Must be a hunter
- 10+ years of enterprise software field sales experience
- Proven ability to access and win over top-level IT management and CISOs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- This is a US-based role