Location: US Wide
What they do
- Constella is an identity intelligence and attribution analysis company empowering intel analysts, security researchers, criminal investigators and identity protection providers with capabilities to unmask adversaries and prevent fraud, identity theft, account takeover, and cyber espionage.
- We provide solutions for enterprise organizations who need to defend against digital risks, and for identity theft providers who need threat intelligence to protect their customers.
- The Constella team is comprised of intelligence community analysts, infosec pioneers and tech entrepreneurs with a single mission: to disrupt cyber-enabled crime at the source – the individuals behind the attacks.
About the role
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify new business opportunities
- Identify OEM target accounts and market opportunities for Constella’s solutions
- Engage target accounts and develop interest in our offerings
- Develop and grow a sales pipeline, to meet and exceed established OEM revenue targets
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to explore new “white spaces” with large growth potential to scale the business
- Research emerging trends and recommend new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs
- Develop and execute in close collaboration with our marketing and sales development team, lead generation and customer recruiting campaigns.
- Present sales pipeline and partnership opportunities to company executives and management
- 10+ years of business development, sales, including OEM Sales, or strategic alliance / partnering experience in the cybersecurity industries
- Experience with Threat Intelligence, End-Point or Email security, and related segments are a plus
- Demonstrated success negotiating and delivering high-impact partnerships that achieve measurable results
- Empathy and ability to address problems from the partner and end-user point of view
- Deep product/business/legal/regulatory knowledge of the identity protection and/or cyber security industries
- Excellent ability to deliver results in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- Must be located in the continental U.S