Location: Washington DC (Hybrid)
What they do
- Collage Group is the leading cultural intelligence company supporting over 200 iconic U.S. brands in their efforts to unleash the power of culture to drive brand growth.
- Through their consumer insights, data, tools and best practices they work with marketing and insights professionals to help them more effectively and efficiently understand, reach and engage diverse consumers: Hispanic, Black, Asian, Millennial, Gen Z, LGBTQ+ and women.
- Their work centers on helping brands achieve Cultural Fluency—the organizational ability to use culture to activate consumers across race, ethnicity, generation, gender and sexual identity.
- Collage Group is a National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) certified minority-owned small business.
- Experiencing 100% YOY growth, with a large funding round currently finalizing
- Working with top global institutions such as Disney, Nestle, McDonald’s and T-Mobile
- ICs are crushing quota, with top sellers achieving 200% +
- Open, greenfield territories for sellers to penetrate
About the role
- Lead the SDR team, responsible for efficiently and effectively qualifying quality leads and scheduling demos for the Sales team.
- Enhance outreach strategy per region, generating quality leads through outbound efforts.
- Ensure that the team achieves their targets by managing their performance through metrics and KPIs
- Enhance automatic sequences, to receive a higher response rate from prospects
- Proven track record of delivering B2B SaaS sales pipelines
- Experience in leading and enhancing outreach strategies
- Proven background in creating and maintaining lead generation processes, methodologies, and enablement.
- Prior experience in managing an outbound SDR team