Location: US Wide
What they do
- Collage Group is the leading cultural intelligence company supporting over 200 iconic U.S. brands in their efforts to unleash the power of culture to drive brand growth.
- Through their consumer insights, data, tools and best practices they work with marketing and insights professionals to help them more effectively and efficiently understand, reach and engage diverse consumers: Hispanic, Black, Asian, Millennial, Gen Z, LGBTQ+ and women.
- Their work centers on helping brands achieve Cultural Fluency—the organizational ability to use culture to activate consumers across race, ethnicity, generation, gender and sexual identity.
- Collage Group is a National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) certified minority-owned small business.
- Experiencing 100% YOY growth, with a large funding round currently finalizing
- Working with top global institutions such as Disney, Nestle, McDonald’s and T-Mobile
- ICs are crushing quota, with top sellers achieving 200% +
- Open, greenfield territories for sellers to penetrate
About the role
- Exceed quarterly goals for ‘Sales Qualified Leads’ (SQLs) and ‘Sales Accepted Leads’ (SAL’s) by working closely with our Account Executive team
- Learn and convey Collage Group’s value proposition through appropriate messaging and customer stories
- Execute program strategies by following up with prospects in a timely manner to schedule meetings for the Collage account executives
- Build account plans and conduct thorough research on key enterprise targets in partnership with the sales team
- Learn the Collage Group buyer’s journey to develop a holistic view of the overall pipeline
- Hone your communication skills by working with internal coaches on cold calling, personalized emailing and objection handling
- Engage prospects during your calls by demonstrating active listening skills and asking meaningful questions to gather preliminary information
- Collaborate with Collage account executives on prospecting plans to engage targets
- Hit pre-defined program conversion rates through cadence adherence and a tight feedback loop
- Participate in role-playing exercises to improve conversations with different personas and verticals
- Prior experience in sales and/or business development (i.e. researching, developing a pipeline, marketing campaigns, cold calling) – 1+ years’ of experience preferred (ideally with a SaaS technology, media or brand background)
- Ability to use a CRM (i.e. Salesforce), research tools (i.e. LinkedIn Navigator), and sales enablement tools (i.e. Outreach)
- Ability to work within defined frameworks and follow up on tasks in a pre-defined time frame
- Ability to work cross-functionally, learn new approaches and provide actionable feedback to improve results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn, develop, and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or another related field preferred