Location: US Wide
What they do
- Collage Group is the leading cultural intelligence company supporting over 200 iconic U.S. brands in their efforts to unleash the power of culture to drive brand growth.
- Through their consumer insights, data, tools and best practices they work with marketing and insights professionals to help them more effectively and efficiently understand, reach and engage diverse consumers: Hispanic, Black, Asian, Millennial, Gen Z, LGBTQ+ and women.
- Their work centers on helping brands achieve Cultural Fluency—the organizational ability to use culture to activate consumers across race, ethnicity, generation, gender and sexual identity.
- Collage Group is a National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) certified minority-owned small business.
- Experiencing 100% YOY growth, with a large funding round currently finalizing
- Working with top global institutions such as Disney, Nestle, McDonald’s and T-Mobile
- ICs are crushing quota, with top sellers achieving 200% +
- Open, greenfield territories for sellers to penetrate
About the role
- Direct, own and lead a pursuit of prospects in an assigned territory
- Perform polished virtual product demonstrations
- Manage assigned Sales Development Representative(s) to schedule high quality prospect meetings
- Develop sales plans, manage robust pipeline, and close deals to exceed assigned quarterly quotas
- Maintain up to date activity, pipeline planning, forecasting and deal closure in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Participate in weekly pipeline reviews
- Experience successfully exceeding quotas and growing revenue in a client facing role
- Experience selling and executing high volume demonstrations in the B2B information services, SaaS technologies, subscription-based products, market research or marketing services space
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Ability to sell to decision makers across multiple departments and drive deals to closure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment (#speed)
- Stellar communication, presentation, objection-handling and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills, including ability to manage 50+ unit pipeline
- Owner/entrepreneur attitude and problem-solving ability to drive to results
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and LinkedIn
- Close attention to detail and commitment to flawless follow-through
- Attraction to our culture and interest in the seismic cultural changes in America
- Understanding of and appreciation for the US multicultural consumer opportunity