Location: US Wide
What they do
- Collage Group is the leading cultural intelligence company supporting over 200 iconic U.S. brands in their efforts to unleash the power of culture to drive brand growth.
- Through their consumer insights, data, tools and best practices they work with marketing and insights professionals to help them more effectively and efficiently understand, reach and engage diverse consumers: Hispanic, Black, Asian, Millennial, Gen Z, LGBTQ+ and women.
- Their work centers on helping brands achieve Cultural Fluency—the organizational ability to use culture to activate consumers across race, ethnicity, generation, gender and sexual identity.
- Collage Group is a National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) certified minority-owned small business.
- Experiencing 100% YOY growth, with a large funding round currently finalizing
- Working with top global institutions such as Disney, Nestle, McDonald’s and T-Mobile
- ICs are crushing quota, with top sellers achieving 200% +
- Open, greenfield territories for sellers to penetrate
About the role
- Delivering Member Value for Pool of up to 25 members via:
- Interacting directly with members to foster deep relationships and knowledge of their business priorities, core and growth customer segments to serve each individually
- Developing and aligning the member to their Member Value Plan (MVP) which should leverage the full set of Collage Group capabilities
- Delivering insight to members through written and oral communications in one-on-one and multi-client settings
- Driving strong member retention through gaining a deep understanding of client priorities and servicing against them leveraging Collage’s syndicated data, insights, tools and custom capabilities
- Driving upsell through building deep relationships and trust and having keen intuition in unearthing the opportunity to up and cross-sell additional memberships and/or custom projects (i.e., research, strategy, data analytic)
- Member Health tracking and development of strategies to ensure renewal
- Working closely with Client Services Director(s) to inform/influence Renewal and Upsell Goals and strategy
- Identifying patterns among member needs to influence the syndicated research, editorial calendar and the direction of innovations and investments in the product and service set
- Identifying peer-to-peer opportunities for members
- Suggested minimum of 3+ years related work experience in account management, member services, customer success, marketing-focused and/or ad agency account planning function
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with members
- Ability to diagnose prospect/member needs and identify relevant resources
- Strong commercial outlook and client service ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external constituencies
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client/member service,
- Strategic thinker. Able to contribute their own ideas while working in a team environment.
- Excellent relationship builder. Ability to influence others while maintaining strong relationships with those internally and externally
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive actions in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Outstanding organizational and documentation skills
- Complete fluency in verbal communication both in person and over the phone
- Close attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution
- Entrepreneurial attitude and comfort with taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of comfort zone
- Outstanding record of academic achievement; BA or BS degree required; Masters degree is a plus