Location: US Wide
What they do
- Coginiti, formerly known as Aginity, provides a powerful set of tools to access and integrate your data in any SQL database.
- Coginiti helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers.
- Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis.
- A majority of this time is spent finding, recoding or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used.
- Coginiti provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share and re-use rather than recode it.
- Thousands of companies leverage Coginiti products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
- We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that proves the value of analytics and analytic management.
- Hypothesizing, testing and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
Johnson & Johnson | Atrium Health | Amgen | Cox Automative |
Chubb | Disney | EA | Urban Outfitters
About the role
- We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Marketing Director to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- You have a successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- You have a proven record of excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- You have experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- You have a proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- You understand the data and analytics industry, even better if you have data and analytic programming experience such as SQL skills
- You’ve worked at a technology company, ideally an early-stage startup
- You get excited about sharing and showing your work. We all do it
- You have a sense of urgency. We move fast every single day