Location: US Wide
What they do
- Coginiti, formerly known as Aginity, provides a powerful set of tools to access and integrate your data in any SQL database.
- Coginiti helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers.
- Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis.
- A majority of this time is spent finding, recoding or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used.
- Coginiti provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share and re-use rather than recode it.
- Thousands of companies leverage Coginiti products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
- We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that proves the value of analytics and analytic management.
- Hypothesizing, testing and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
Johnson & Johnson | Atrium Health | Amgen | Cox Automative |
Chubb | Disney | EA | Urban Outfitters
About the role
- Presenting Coginiti’s value proposition across industries/verticals
- Developing sales strategy and account penetration plans
- Creating prospects through a combination of your individual efforts in setting meetings and inbound leads to create pipeline opportunities
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls, demos, and meetings
- Managing complex deals from inception, navigating users, IT, legal & procurement to close
- Using CRM and other sales tools to their fullest extent
- Hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals
- You love data and analytics, and even better if you have data and analytic programming experience such as SQL skills
- You studied computer science and are looking for a sales job
- You’ve worked in inside sales and have 2 years of closing experience at a technology company, ideally an early-stage startup
- You have a proven track record of success in running sales processes and hitting your sales goals
- You are super organized and can handle a large pipeline of prospective customers
- You get excited about sharing and showing your work. We all do it
- You have a sense of urgency. We move fast every single day
- You have a bachelor’s degree or comparable experience