Location: US wide (ideally NYC, Chicago, Boston)
What they do
- Currently 36 Fortune 500 clients including Nestle (220k employees), Boeing (120k employees), BP, Thomson Reuters, Air Canada, Virgin Puls (YES – competitor AND client!), GSK, Motts McDonald and many more
- $4.5m funding just closed – they WILL be profitable in 2023
- ARR is currently $10m
- The company has finished a turnaround and acquisition of two companies, merged and now moving to growth mode.
- N.B. their public valuation does not represent even their annual revenue, because they don’t offer much of the company to the public.
- ALL financial reporting is available online
- Closed 8 enterprise deals in the last Quarter
- Carebook’s family of powerful, highly engaging, customer-centric digital solutions empower pharmacies, employers, and insurers to enable their customers, employees, and insurees to take control of their health journeys, every step of the way.
- Carebook is the connector to a new model of healthcare and currently serves over 3.5 million license holders around the world.
- Based in Montreal, with offices in Winnipeg and Kelowna, and led by a world-class team and board of directors with extensive global business and healthcare industry experience, Carebook’s core is science and technology, its philosophy is people-ﬁrst, and its goal is accessible, connected health for everyone.
- Carebook is pursuing a disciplined M&A strategy in parallel with organic growth to expand in the pharmacy vertical and to open both employer and insurance verticals.
- One of Carebook’s key strategies for growth is to build out its platform with leading technology and accretive acquisitions. Carebook recently acquired two leading companies, InfoTech and CoreHealth, with both companies offering robust products and software platforms, strong management teams and blue-chip client bases.
- Carebook’s shares trade on the TSXV under the symbol “CRBK” and the company’s shares also trade on the OTC Markets under the symbol CRBKF and Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol PMM1.
About the role
- Identifying targets, prospecting and setting meetings with Enterprise/Global companies.
- Conducting a thorough discovery process.
- Preparing a targeted, customized and highly articulated value proposition for each prospect.
- Working with large and complex accounts, learning the organization and strategy of the client, structuring relevant value propositions.
- Running meetings with senior executives, from getting a champion on board to getting the buy-in of executives.
- Building meaningful relationships with clients and prospects.
- Working with the product team to articulate the final product with the client.
- Preparing proposals and working on agreements with the support of the Company’s executive team (building pricing models, calculating LTV, costs and margin, etc.).
- BA or BS degree (MBA a plus)
- Selling to employers, benefit managers, corporate wellness providers, group healthcare, brokers, insurance providers, pharmacy or pharma.
- 5-10+ years of selling to enterprise clients.
- Strong B2B SaaS experience.
- Deal sheet with at least several Fortune 1000 deals and good track record of start-to-finish deals over $100K (minimum).
- Demonstrated experience in consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated closing abilities.