Location: US Remote
Package: $120k-$140k base + benefits
What they do
- Brightmetrics is an analytics tool that pulls together and organizes call and interaction data into customizable perspectives that make sense for teams.
- They provide the ability to drill down into that data as far as necessary, enabling customers to understand not only trends but context to make better-informed business decisions.
- Brightmetrics is intuitive, allowing slicing and dicing of data until the perspectives match any unique business challenges.
- Whether customers use Brightmetrics UC Analytics™, Contact Center Analytics™, CCaaS Analytics™, or additionally with their REAL TIME Analytics™, Brightmetrics helps attain meaningful and actionable information that enables improvement of:
- 1. Customer Experience
- 2. Operational Efficiency and Productivity
- 3. Call/Agent Transparency
- In addition to democratizing data for entire management teams, Brightmetrics offers unique insight for technical teams that help them deliver the optimal level of telephony services for their organizations.
- Customers are able to gain an advantage; foreseeing challenges and making quick and informed decisions that will ultimately increase customer satisfaction and retention, as well as benefit the employee culture and brand.
Jeunesse | Sunrun | Hatch | Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Centre | City of Santa Rosa
About the role
- Lead the development of demand generation and account-specific ABM strategy in partnership with the sales teams to create brand awareness, drive engagements, and accelerate pipeline
- Propose, build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels (email, SEO, PPC, social, webinar, events, digital, traditional, etc.)
- Build a detailed understanding of our business and value proposition in order to communicate that to our customers and prospective customers.
- Create marketing personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences and map digital buyers’ journeys
- Communicate the value proposition of clients’ products/services and ensure marketing materials are on message and on voice
- Track, evaluate and communicate on marketing performance measures and the effectiveness of campaigns through overall engagement, progression from leads through opportunities, and pipeline generated to continually improve ROI
- Planning, coordination and execution of sponsorship and participation in partner programs, sponsorship, and events.
- Use data, insights, and business intel to assist in the development of marketing ideas and programs, identify trends, track performance, improve conversion, and optimize spend
- Lead, mentor and coach a digital marketing team member to continuously improve individual expertise and team performance
- B2B SaaS & Hubspot Experience ideal
- Proven track record generating strong qualified lead volume against tracked metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong growth track record with an understanding of how to demonstrate performance
- Work both strategically and in hands-on fashion
- Demonstrably creative thinker with strong analytical decision-making
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
- At least a working knowledge across the entire marketing technology stack
- Excellent communication skills to clearly convey ideas and data to a variety of audiences