Location: US Wide
Comp: Up to $175k
What they do
- At BoostUp, their mission is to pull the revenue industry forward by creating a Connected Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform that brings together all front-line, customer and leadership roles, all data streams, and all operations, forecasting, and intelligence use cases under a single umbrella.
- From day one, their founders believed in the power of data, the truth that comes from data, and the indispensable role of data in driving the future of sales effectiveness.
- Inspired by the new digital data streams as selling became digital, they set off to create the first Connected Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform to serve an industry that was thirsty for innovation and connected experience for the entire revenue team to do their work – from forecasting, pipeline management, deal reviews and activity management.
- They are experiencing rapid company growth and in their install base, and they’ve recently been named a top enterprise company to work for and bet your career on.
80+ team members around the world$22M+ in total capital raisedRanked 46 enterprise tech start-up by Business Insider6 large institutional investors
About the role
- Direct, develop and manage content – including web copy – in support of marketing plans and deliverables
- Develop content and materials to enable sales teams to engage and influence customers and prospects
- Work with customers and prospects to understand persona attributes to translate into marketing strategies, messaging, and collateral
- Create persona profiles that map targeted prospects’ goals, challenges, and preferred information sources onto
- BoostUp solution benefits, as well as recommend high-impact marketing campaigns, media, and tactics
- Research and analyze competitive products and vendors to arm Sales, inform collateral creation, and to help define marketing campaigns
- Cultivate and nurture close customer relationships in order to capture the authentic voice of the customer
- Research and define customer segmentation to reach new markets, users, improve engagement, and drive
- pipeline through more targeted campaigns and enablement efforts
- 5-7 years in a product marketing role at a high-growth B2B SaaS company (bonus: SalesTech/MarTech space)
- Successful track record launching SaaS products working effectively across marketing and sales organizations
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Builds relationships; has the appropriate diplomatic skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen; has the ability to establish and manage external relationships, and has the ability to represent BoostUp with clients.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; is an effective communicator who thinks strategically, speaks easily to large and small groups
- Able to crisply articulate technical concepts to executives and non-technical audiences
- Experienced in conducting competitive analysis, including competitive matrices and battle cards
- Proven track record in using visual storytelling to tell a story to customers