Location: US Wide
Comp: $150k-$160k base + 10% bonus
What they do
- At BoostUp, their mission is to pull the revenue industry forward by creating a Connected Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform that brings together all front-line, customer and leadership roles, all data streams, and all operations, forecasting, and intelligence use cases under a single umbrella.
- From day one, their founders believed in the power of data, the truth that comes from data, and the indispensable role of data in driving the future of sales effectiveness.
- Inspired by the new digital data streams as selling became digital, they set off to create the first Connected Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform to serve an industry that was thirsty for innovation and connected experience for the entire revenue team to do their work – from forecasting, pipeline management, deal reviews and activity management.
- They are experiencing rapid company growth and in their install base, and they’ve recently been named a top enterprise company to work for and bet your career on.
80+ team members around the world$22M+ in total capital raisedRanked 46 enterprise tech start-up by Business Insider6 large institutional investors
About the role
- Own pipeline acceleration with high intent segments & key accounts
- Develop and deliver high-touch ABX programs to targets identified by the demand and sales teams, moving prospects through the sales cycle and building prospect engagement that converts
- Inform regional planning process and define marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact conversion on key accounts
- Plan local events, online experiences, meetups, workshops, exec dinners, etc.
- Act as marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions
- Create, execute, monitor, report, and follow-up on programs to generate a targeted number of meetings and demos
- Support sales on logistics, execution and follow up of event programs
- Develop pre-and post-show communication and ABM plan
- Plan events and travel to select regions to provide onsite support to sales for events (as Covid restrictions lift – based on CDC guidelines)
- Work cross-functionally to build dashboards for measurement of all events
- Align all regional marketing activities to support the sales goals for marketing qualified accounts and opportunities
- Manage measurement of every event program its impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement and ensure department consistency in reporting
- Project manage and import details around all field marketing events
- Manage and maintain invoicing process and accounting for events to ensure consistent tracking
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in B2B marketing and events (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing experience a plus)
- Experience with SFDC, HubSpot, and 6sense or other Account-Based Marketing tech a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals