Location: US Wide
Comp: Up to $130k-$150k + 10% bonus
What they do
- At BoostUp, their mission is to pull the revenue industry forward by creating a Connected Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform that brings together all front-line, customer and leadership roles, all data streams, and all operations, forecasting, and intelligence use cases under a single umbrella.
- From day one, their founders believed in the power of data, the truth that comes from data, and the indispensable role of data in driving the future of sales effectiveness.
- Inspired by the new digital data streams as selling became digital, they set off to create the first Connected Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform to serve an industry that was thirsty for innovation and connected experience for the entire revenue team to do their work – from forecasting, pipeline management, deal reviews and activity management.
- They are experiencing rapid company growth and in their install base, and they’ve recently been named a top enterprise company to work for and bet your career on.
80+ team members around the world$22M+ in total capital raisedRanked 46 enterprise tech start-up by Business Insider6 large institutional investors
About the role
- Develop product messaging and positioning. Create persona profiles that map to target prospects’ goals and challenges
- Own Product Experience, (PLG) Content and engagement of target audience on website with goal to convert
- Own creation of Product Tours, screenshots, and product videos
- Create targeted messaging for website, sales materials, and market-facing collateral such as data sheets and success stories (interview customers & write stories)
- Monitor and improve bounce rates, time on page, enhance web traffic flow, and SEO to improve conversion rates.
- Improve key website KPIs including bounce rate, organic traffic volume, CTA engagement rate and visit to lead conversions. Set up reporting in conjunction with RevOps
- Coordinate with DG, PMM etc to update and maintain other areas of the website
- Enable Sales & Maintain our sales enablement platform, ShowPad (in with PMM)
- Work with Demand Gen, Product Marketing and other members of the team to write SEO friendly copy for website, ABM landing pages, content tiles and blurbs to support campaigns
- Improve performance, design and manage development of a world-class website experience, including account-based experiences, product-lead experiences, chat bot, content, and future website personalization efforts. Measure and optimize
- Coordinate with demand gen, product marketing, agencies, and the field team to align company narratives, product launches, and promotions and update website accordingly
- Develop sound project timelines, prioritize tasks, and define scope in partnership with the stakeholders involved
- Leverage Google Analytics or other tools to analyze heat mapping, channel performance and A/B testing to drive continuous improvement
- Manage effective keyword strategy across organic and paid channels
- Lead content management with Showpad, Hushly/Uberflip and other content management tools
- 3+ years experience of SaaS/B2B/high-tech campaign management, and knowledge of account-based marketing strategies
- Strong short-form writing skills required
- In-depth experience in strategy, analytics, and applications; includes UX, web design, content hub, chat bot, and ABM platforms a plus
- Outcome-focused and deadline-driven project management and customer service skills, serving multiple teams, tracks of work, deadlines and budgets
- Experience managing a corporate website, with keen understanding of front-end development, content authoring and website auditing. (Hubspot or WordPress experience is preferred.)
- Experience managing and/or implementing web redesign/development projects for high quality user experience among diverse audiences a plus
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practice
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in the software development industry such as ABX platforms (such as 6sense or Demand Base) and intent data integration to drive relevant experiences
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Marketo and conversational platforms such as Drift or Qualified is an asset. Content management with Showpad, Hushly, Uberflip a plus.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and/or on a team with strong attention to detail and high standards in delivery quality