Location: UK & Europe
What they do
- BehavioSec is the industry’s pioneer and technology leader for behavioral biometrics and continuous authentication, safeguarding millions of users and billions of transactions today.
- Deployed across Global 2000 companies to dramatically reduce fraud, friction, threat and theft, BehavioSec verifies and protects human digital identities by understanding how we uniquely type and swipe across our ever-changing devices.
- Whether used in the Cloud or on-premises, BehavioSec delivers the superior user experience, precision and scale needed by organizations to keep customers engaged while catching evasive, real-time attacks other solutions miss.
UBS | Deutsche Telekom | Credit Suisse | ING
About the role
- Player-coach role – team is currently made up of 6 salespeople, aiming to grow to 10 by the end of the year
- Work with executives to determine and execute sales plans to meet organizational needs
- Perform day-to-day oversight and management of the sales team
- Set and manage sales department budgets
- Track, analyze and present sales metrics to senior leadership
- Facilitate current client relationships and work to grow new ones
- Analyze market trends and plan sales strategies accordingly
- 3+ years enterprise team lead experience – preferably on a pan EMEA basis
- MUST have experience selling Authentication/Anti-Fraud solutions at Enterprise level/
- MUST have experience growing region from $2m – $10m+
- Experience selling into Fraud/Digital Transformation
- Strong experience in FSI
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of and insight into market trends, with an ability to think strategically
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed