Location: US Wide
What they do
- Anonybit is a decentralized biometric identification platform.
- Their decentralized biometrics products deliver on the promise of privacy without compromising security.
- Seed funded but growing really quickly towards Series A next year.
- Looking to have 7 people in the US by the end of year.
- Currently Frances the CEO is also acting as the CMO & VP of BD.
- It’s a unique area of biometrics focusing on ‘decentralizing’ data and giving hackers ‘nothing to find’!
- Currently, 3 partners in the US, aiming for 6 by EOY
About the role
- Acts as an integral part of the sales team to assess customer needs and to help communicate and design solutions that lead to contract acceptance.
- Deal scoping – document business risk requirements, use cases, technical requirements, environments, and key win criteria during pre-sales meetings
- Work with cross-functional teams – sales, product management and development – and work in tandem to define solutions that will meet complex customer problems
- Prepare technical sales presentations that demonstrate how Anonybit fits into their environment
- Drives tailored technical demos
- Lead RFI/RFP responses
- Work with customers to deploy, test, and operate Anonybit products in their environments
- Fields inquiries from prospective customers related to the ongoing application of Anonybit services, operations, and other related information
- Collects market requirements and competitive insights.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, with at least 4 years in a customer facing capacity
- Proven track record supporting winning sales teams
- Understanding of web, Android, and iOS integrations via APIs and SDKs
- Familiar with IAM / CIAM / Digital Authentication SaaS solutions
- Highly articulate, with excellent verbal and written presentation skills. Software development experience is a plus