Location: US Wide
Comp: $200k-$250k base + 20% bonus + generous equity
What they do
- Alviere is a groundbreaking fintech company with a state of the art platform that empowers any business to provide financial services to its customers.
- By providing an advanced single-integration software service, Alviere streamlines and automates the delivery of financial products like banking, mobile payments, card issuance, payment processing and cross-border currency exchange, enabling its clients to strengthen customer relationships, increase revenue and maximize profits.
- Alviere is at the forefront of the latest generation of emerging financial technology companies who are redefining the way the world stores, uses and moves money.
- Series B and $70m in funding total – Series B was $50m in October 2021 and they want to grow to double in size by the end of this year (started year at 100 employees will be 200 by EOY)
About the role
- Specific performance objectives to meet involving funnel conversion, sales pipeline development and revenue generation
- Within 3 months, create the global user acquisition strategy.
- Manage a new virtual event series, recruiting speakers and developing the subject matter.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leading role at a B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing company
- Have previously developed user acquisition and content strategies on a global scale
- Previous experience in a start-up environment and with remote teams
- Start-up ready! You’ll have joined a company at Series A or B and led them through to C and beyond