Location: US – Remote
What they do
- alphaMountain provides up-to-date domain and IP intelligence for cybersecurity investigational and protection platforms.
- Based near Salt Lake City, Utah, alphaMountain is led by industry veterans and backed by venture capital cybersecurity experts.
- alphaMountain’s mission is to build next-generation cybersecurity products and services to enhance malicious investigations and protect individuals on the Internet.
- Recently raised $2.7M Seed Round for their platform.
About the role
- Identify partners and customers for our cybersecurity data
- Establish business contacts and present alphaMountain’s data solutions
- Manage partner and customer requirements and expectations
- Negotiate contract pricing and terms
- Maintain relationships with technology integration partners
- Create presentations and documents to promote alphaMountain solutions
- 1+ years of cybersecurity, networking, or technical business partnership experience (ideally threat intelligence, network protection, forensics, etc.)
- Excellent track record in developing new business relationships leading to sales
- Comfortable leading discussions about cybersecurity to all customer levels
- Strong presentation and application demo skills
- Motivation to identify and resolve customer pain points