Location: US – Remote
What they do
- alphaMountain provides up-to-date domain and IP intelligence for cybersecurity investigational and protection platforms.
- Based near Salt Lake City, Utah, alphaMountain is led by industry veterans and backed by venture capital cybersecurity experts.
- alphaMountain’s mission is to build next-generation cybersecurity products and services to enhance malicious investigations and protect individuals on the Internet.
- Recently raised $2.7M Seed Round for their platform.
About the role
- New-logo hunting role, generating and closing business development opportunities with an average deal size of $50k+
- Selling Cross-Vertically, making C Level enterprise deals with company CISOs.
- Be a contributing part of the company’s massive exponential growth as they look to gather more funding and lock down their GTM strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience in cybersecurity sales
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Experience negotiating and closing deals with C-suite executives
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment