Location: US-based in West Coast, Central or Mountain time
Comp: $160k OTE (70/30 split RE: base & OTE)
What they do
- Fast growth start-up with $8.9M VC backing
- Leaders in 3 categories in the Fall G2 reports in 2020 + finalists in the NC tech awards 2020
- 5 star reviews on G2 and glowing testimonials from big names like Sailpoint
- What they’re offering, is a Value Stream Intelligence platform. Allstacks gives software organizations clear visibility into project status, team performance, and trends so you can eliminate surprises in software delivery.
- It’s essentially a visibility and reporting platform for Dev teams, primarily aimed at product leaders, and Agile Team leaders.
- It offers predictive forecasting allowing more effective planning, and can potentially course corrections.
- It can be used to pick up on potential emerging issues and bottlenecks, so they can be dealt with proactively.
About the role
Strong candidates should be comfortable with the following:
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales cycle to produce a relevant, solution proposal
- Aptitude for analyzing data, backed by excellent communication skills to showcase the “art of the possible”
- Engage strategically with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives using language that appropriately translates complex technical and business information
- Startup culture centered on growth & continuous learning mindset
- Team-first attitude to help build something incredible
- 2-5+ years in Presales Solutions Architecture, Solutions Engineering or Solutions Consultant at a SaaS company
- Prior pre-sales or post-sales experience using/supporting software engineering, devops or data analytics platforms a plus
- Experience with engineering processes by either being a prior engineering manager, devops practitioner and/or scrum master
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiar with SDLC tools like Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps