Location: North East USA
What they do
- The AirEye mission is simple: To shine a spotlight on the attackers that leverage the corporate network airspace and provide protection to what is currently today’s largest unprotected area of the network.
- Today AirEye, the leader in NACP, is deployed at various industries, including finance, banking, telco, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and aerospace.
- AirEye enforces your overall wireless security policy and prevents attacks that leverage Antennae for Hire in the corporate proximity.
- AirEye’s SaaS solution seamlessly complements existing corporate network security infrastructure.
About the role
- This is an individual contributor role focussed on delivering revenue for an assigned territory in North America
- Primary focus is on acquiring net new logo customers through direct sales engagement, with a secondary focus via partners, which is AirEye’s preferred route to market.
- Define and execute a sales plan for your territory to achieve quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Build a healthy pipeline of net new logo opportunities to meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quotas
- Accurately forecast bookings on a quarterly basis utilizing Salesforce extensively for global visibility of your opportunities
- Strategically utilize and coordinate cross functional dotted line resources available to you in order to maintain the 80% win-rate AirEye achieves from organisations evaluating its technology
- Develop partners to accelerate growth and customer satisfaction in your territory
- Attend and represent AirEye at industry events and other activities, both face to face and virtually
- Provide product demos and present to customers
- Collaborate and maintain a close working relationship with Product Management, Research and Development, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Be described as energetic, dynamic, and positive in the way they approach their work, colleagues, and our future customers.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling security solutions
- Be able to evidence quota achievement for the last 3 years
- Have worked in at least one ‘Start-up’
- Experience positioning and selling complex security solutions to Enterprise Accounts
- Be skilled at leading complex sales engagements with multiple stakeholders from CIO/CISO level down to analysts, architects, and security practitioners.
- Have a good understanding of Security Technologies and ideally sold in an adjacent technology sector to Wireless
- Good cybersecurity knowledge with an understanding of HIPAA, NIST and other security frameworks advantageous
- Possess Excellent Presentation skills, both remote and in person