Location: US Wide
What they do
- The AirEye mission is simple: To shine a spotlight on the attackers that leverage the corporate network airspace and provide protection to what is currently today’s largest unprotected area of the network.
- Today AirEye, the leader in NACP, is deployed at various industries, including finance, banking, telco, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and aerospace.
- AirEye enforces your overall wireless security policy and prevents attacks that leverage Antennae for Hire in the corporate proximity.
- AirEye’s SaaS solution seamlessly complements existing corporate network security infrastructure.
About the role
This includes managing the entire customer lifecycle, from leading POVs as the product specialist, through ensuring a successful onboarding of new customers, to providing value throughout the relationship up until renewal.
- Plan and execute a successful POV with prospects in collaboration with the account executives
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices and functionality to expand existing accounts
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement
- Overall responsibility for customer health, growth and satisfaction
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure customers’ subscription renewal
- Manage your customers’ technical support
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customers receive the utmost value of AirEye’s product
- Excellent English speaker
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Customer Success and/or Pre-Sales roles, in tech companies
- Ability to quickly grasp and learn new technologies and businesses processes
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (On Prem or SaaS environment)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic and ever-changing environment
- A team player and great communicator, comfortable working with multiple interfaces simultaneously
- Experience in one or more cyber security domains (e.g. Network security, forensics, vulnerability research, etc.)
- Understanding of Windows and/or Linux forensics