Location: US Wide
What they do
- Aginity’s mission is to empower individuals, teams, and departments to realize the full potential of enterprise analytics.
- Aginity provides the industry’s only active analytic catalog solution for data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and business users, enabling them to interact with their data and analytic code in a whole new way.
- Users dramatically accelerate the production and operationalization of analytics by reusing them rather than re-coding, empowering an organization to quickly capitalize on business opportunities and reduce business continuity risks from inconsistent analytics.
- Aginity’s products for individuals and teams/departments offer a unique combination of three capabilities: they track analytic provenance, actively record how analytics are built and changed; they enable analytic portability across users and applications with APIs; and they provide governed protection of analytics and data by securing assets for authorized users.
- Aginity is a venture-backed organization and serves clients globally across multiple industries.
Johnson & Johnson | Atrium Health | Amgen | Cox Automative |
Chubb | Disney | EA | Urban Outfitters
About the role
- Presenting Aginity’s value proposition across industries/verticals
- Developing sales strategy and account penetration plans
- Creating prospects through a combination of your individual efforts in setting meetings and inbound leads to create pipeline opportunities
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls, demos, and meetings
- Managing complex deals from inception, navigating users, IT, legal & procurement to close
- Using CRM and other sales tools to their fullest extent
- Hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals
- You love data and analytics, and even better if you have data and analytic programming experience such as SQL skills
- You have 3+ years’ experience in either a Sales or Sales Engineering at a technology company, ideally an early stage start-up
- You are confident communicating with technical prospects
- You are super organized and can handle a large pipeline of prospective customers
- You get excited about sharing and showing your work. We all do it
- You have a sense of urgency. We move fast every single day
- You have a bachelor’s degree or comparable experience