Location: US Wide
What they do
- Aginity’s mission is to empower individuals, teams, and departments to realize the full potential of enterprise analytics.
- Aginity provides the industry’s only active analytic catalog solution for data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and business users, enabling them to interact with their data and analytic code in a whole new way.
- Users dramatically accelerate the production and operationalization of analytics by reusing them rather than re-coding, empowering an organization to quickly capitalize on business opportunities and reduce business continuity risks from inconsistent analytics.
- Aginity’s products for individuals and teams/departments offer a unique combination of three capabilities: they track analytic provenance, actively record how analytics are built and changed; they enable analytic portability across users and applications with APIs; and they provide governed protection of analytics and data by securing assets for authorized users.
- Aginity is a venture-backed organization and serves clients globally across multiple industries.
Johnson & Johnson | Atrium Health | Amgen | Cox Automative |
Chubb | Disney | EA | Urban Outfitters
About the role
- Manage a book of Enterprise accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation & adoption
- Understand the business objectives and desired outcomes of each of your customers, serving as a trusted advisor and advocate
- On-board customer users to Aginity products after sales
- Monitor, measure, and analyze account health and product usage to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention and expansion
- Help customers transition from legacy Aginity products; build awareness and adoption of new features and roadmap
- Coordinate, develop, and lead Executive Business Review meetings with external and internal senior leaders
- Have 2-3 years relevant work experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or similar customer facing role
- Know how to manage large enterprises / key stakeholder relationships
- Code in SQL or have other coding skills (additional training will be provided)
- Thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Understand how to use data points to analyze top priorities