Location: US Wide (ideally East Coast but not essential)
What they do
- German start-up – Seed currently with plans for Series A around the $5m/$6m ARR mark
- $3.5m ARR currently – looking to take into $10m + within the next 18/24 months or so
- 80% growth YOY
- Expanding into the US now further – currently 6/7 people in the US, mostly on the BD side
- 35 people in the company
- 2 frontline salespeople, 1 was intended to be the sales leader but not quite ready – they need to move NOW for a VP Sales
About the role
- Execute, refine and expand the go-to-market strategies for the sales-led and product-led business model.
- Personally, engage in deals as Executive Sponsor, as a difference-maker for Account Executives and prospects.
- Understand the products and sell hands-on as needed to the telco, hosting, and enterprise customers in North American and European markets.
- Meet the sales team’s quarterly quota targets objectives.
- Deliver accurate forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Build up and maintain intra-department and cross-functional processes related to revenue generation.
- Become a spokesperson for Abusix and our products.
- Player-Coach – you are able to play but also coach the team for best performance.
- Knowledge in the security market and / or SaaS.
- Experience in Start-up / Scale-Up environment – been there, done that.
- Ability to take ownership and quickly grasp the knowledge about our products.
- Use resources and funds cleverly and innovatively.
- Full professional proficiency in English. Speaking multiple languages is a plus.
- Your core values match ours: ownership, collaboration, innovation, respect and authenticity.