Location: US Wide
What they do
- 3BL Media provides a cutting edge communication platform for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability, and Cause-Marketing.
- Their industry-leading global community ensures that the client’s message gets to the target audience that wants it, when they want it, and how they want it.
- Whether the information is a short video, a quick tweet, a media advisory, or a full-blown multimedia campaign, with 3BL your stakeholders stay informed and engaged.
eBay | UPS | IBM | Walmart | Pfizer
About the role
- This is a new business hunter role for the US market
- Typical deal sizes in region of $25 – 50K, but can of course go larger than this
- Sales cycle is typically 3 – 9 months
- Quota would be $700K approx.
- Hunter mentality is key – this is an out and out new business role.
- From a cultural perspective; Upbeat demeanor along with a sense of humor, a positive, can-do attitude, and the humility to regularly incorporate the feedback of others into the work processes would be key for this hire
- Excellent commission plan
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ B2B sales experience in technology, PR, communications or marketing industries with a proven track record of successful sales and achieving goals
- Ability to be fluent in your resources as a self-starter working independently
- Demonstrated experience with picking up the phone and communicating value
- Knowing the power of silence, having the interpersonal skills to listen and understand potential client needs
- Technologically savvy, with proficiency in Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office programs, CRM systems including command internet research
- Experience and enthusiasm for the communications industry and genuine interest in sustainability and corporate citizenship
- Strong organizational, strategic-thinking and time-management skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Upbeat demeanor along with a sense of humor, a positive, can-do attitude, and the humility to regularly incorporate the feedback of others into the work processes.
- Occasional travel required throughout the United States